Witness the biggest & wildest fashion show this year in San Francisco (think Zoolander meets Cirque du Soleil meets TED Talks). You'll see 3D-printed outfits, drones, LED innovations, acrobatic performers, & more! Here's photos from our 2015 show with 1k attendees: http://bit.ly/2dLEtq1
WHAT TO EXPECT?
- Acclaimed designers like Alison Lewis (http://switchembassy.com/), Heidi Lee (http://www.heidi337.com/p-r-e-s-s) and more!
- A product unveiling by Pebble, an onstage AR demo by Adobe, and more!
- Stage performers who've toured with Cirque du Soleil like Bradley Henderson (https://youtu.be/taPE8AV-TGc?t=18s)
- Afterparty activities like the Human Crane (https://youtu.be/1ntGrJHBw2E?t=8s)
- A bar with affordable drinks (and food) in San Francisco! Crazy, we know.
Plus, we're excited to be the debut event in city's newest venue, GANTRY, at 1425 Market St. Here's the schedule (doors at 7 pm and show at 8 pm each night):
- Night 1 (Thurs, 10/20): "Step Into The Future"
- Night 2 (Fri, 10/21): "The Most Photographed Show on Earth"
- Night 3 (Sat, 10/22): "Grand Finale + Costume Party"