Witness the biggest & wildest fashion show this year in San Francisco (think Zoolander meets Cirque du Soleil meets TED Talks). You'll see 3D-printed outfits, drones, LED innovations, acrobatic performers, & more! Here's photos from our 2015 show with 1k attendees: http://bit.ly/2dLEtq1
- Night 1 (Thurs, 10/20): "Step Into The Future"
- Night 2 (Fri, 10/21): "The Most Photographed Show on Earth" (https://upallnight.us/events/svfw-night-2)
- Night 3 (Sat, 10/22): "Grand Finale + Costume Party" (https://upallnight.us/events/svfw-night-3)
WHAT TO EXPECT?
- Acclaimed designers like Alison Lewis (http://switchembassy.com/), Heidi Lee (http://www.heidi337.com/p-r-e-s-s) and more!
- A product unveiling by Pebble, an onstage AR demo by Adobe, and more!
- Stage performers who've toured with Cirque du Soleil like Bradley Henderson (https://youtu.be/taPE8AV-TGc?t=18s)
- Afterparty activities like the Human Crane (https://youtu.be/1ntGrJHBw2E?t=8s)
- A bar with affordable drinks (and food) in San Francisco! Crazy, we know.