We are pleased to announce our 16th Annual Breakfast of Champions!! We are even more excited to be bringing BOC to San Francisco's new amazing venue The Midway! As always an all-star DJ line-up playing from 6 AM until you cry “uncle” in three different areas of sound!
- Outdoor Tented main stage
- 2 Rooms inside The Midway
- Full bars both inside and out!
- Plenty of port-o-lets, outdoor seating
- Food Trucks & Vendors
- Art Cars
The Space Cowboys are holding our 5th annual food drive on New Year's Day at Breakfast of Champions, raising money and collecting food for the San Francisco and Marin Food Banks. Let's show the community we can help provide a meal of champions for those in need! Please bring your non-perishable, non-glass, non-expired food donations to the event and drop off after you go through the ticketing tent. If you don’t want bring food, we will have volunteers collecting money, all of which will go directly to the SF Food Bank and will be matched by the Space Cowboys!
- Doors open at 6 AM. 21+. No babes in arms. No dogs. No bikes, no roller skates, no ins and outs. Hula hoops, dance toys, & drums at security's discretion only. No outside alcohol. All bags subject to search for contraband and other harmful objects (our call). There will be a faster bag check security lines for pre-sale ticket holders. This event is wheelchair accessible. Plenty of street parking, bike parking, taxi stands, and close to MUNI access by Bayview.
NO SMOKING ALLOWED inside The Midway or inside any tented area, INCLUDING ELECTRONIC CIGARETTES. Smoking in designated areas only.