Burning Man presents for the benefit of the Burning Man Project
The 17th Annual Burning Man San Francisco DECOMPRESSION
Sunday, October 9th, 12:00pm - 12:00am
CALL FOR PARTICIPATION IN SAN FRANCISCO DECOMPRESSION - OCTOBER 9th, 2016
Burning Man’s volunteer Community Events Team is planning the 17th Annual SF Decompression Heat The Street FaIRE! It will be October 9, 2016 starting at Noon. We are scheduling stages and placing art and camps STARTING…(ready, set…) NOW!
Got art? A mutant vehicle? Theme camp? Performance? Kids event? Video art, etc? Can you contribute a mutant vehicle with a stage for live performance we can schedule live acts on?
Do you have art that hangs easily on fencing you’d like to display (we have lots of fencing this year)?
REGISTER FOR THE OCTOBER 9th SF DECOM, USING THE APPROPRIATE LINK(S) BELOW:
Note: Any camps/vehicles/art wishing to have sound should contact us quickly! Please do not contact us if you wish to sell something; we don’t have vendor booths.
- For Art, Theme Camps, Mutant Vehicle submissions (please submit EARLY as we have limited space this year!): https://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/2808611/2016-Decompression-Questionnaire
- For Non-fire Performers/Bands/DJs: https://goo.gl/forms/wE2Teju6VmOM99GF2
- For Fire Performers, VJs and any general questions: email email@example.com
- To volunteer for a shift or team role: email SEvolunteers@burningman.org
IMPORTANT SF DECOM DEADLINES:
- SEPT 12th FIRE DEADLINE- Deadline for fire artists and fire performers to submit safety info. Please contact us BEFORE Burning Man with interest.
- SEPT 20th DEADLINE- Deadline for NON-fire art/theme camps/art cars/performance. We can’t guarantee placement after that, though we try.
AND…To learn about other Decoms and Regional Events around the world, see: http://regionals.burningman.org/ This is a year-round community with events being planned across the globe every day of the week!
So, as you prepare for the Playa, take a moment to plan how your art will make it to SF Decom and one or more regional gatherings. Help keep the creative fires burning all year-long!