Burning Man Presents, for the benefit of Burning Man Project,
The 16th Annual San Francisco DECOMPRESSION HEAT THE STREET FaIRE!
Sunday October 11th, Starts at Noon!
Sound ends 10pm; 10:55pm at Mariposa area
$15 donation before 3pm; $20 after
All Ages - under 12 free
Main Entrance: 19th St. & Minnesota St., San Francisco, CA
2nd entrance @ 20th St. 2-7pm
Bike Racks: corner 19th & Minnesota
Taxi Stand: corner 18th & Minnesota
Beverage and food sales benefit public art and culture programs. Eat for Art!
Map and complete schedules to be posted here when available.
Welcome to the 16th Annual Decompression Heat the Street FaIRE!
Enjoy a full day of art and community and help out by doing these things:
1. ARRIVE EARLY to enjoy the whole day and keep the line shorter
2. Take mass transit or bike; bike parking on 19th and Minnesota St; Or take CALTRAIN to 22nd Street Station. No driving on Minnesota St. Park cars at UCSF at 16th & 3rd St. for discount parking rate till Midnight.
3. Respect our neighbors, no loud noises, don’t block driveways, use OUR toilets.
4. NO boom boxes, renegade sound systems or fire, and keep all noise down past 10pm!
5. Bring your own refillable water bottle. We won’t have plastic water bottles at this event to respect the environment.
6. Pack out all trash you bring and LEAVE NO TRACE!
7. Come back Monday 11am+ to help with our neighborhood-wide clean up!
8. Read the DECOMmandments & Survival Guide below for valuable tidbits and good stuff!
No smoking in outdoor public areas or park as per SF smoking policy Article 191
Got art? A mutant vehicle? Theme camp? Performance? Kids event? Video art, etc?
Can you share a mutant vehicle with stage for live performances we can schedule acts on?
Do you have art that hangs easily on fences (we have a bunch)?
REGISTER NOW using the appropriate links below:
Note: Any camps/vehicles/art wishing to bring a sound element should contact us quickly.
Please do not contact us if you wish to sell something; we don’t have vender booths aside from food and beverage.
For Art, Theme Camps, Art Cars & Mutant Vehicle submissions:
· For Non-fire Performers/Bands/DJ submissions:
· For Fire Performers, VJs and general questions email: email@example.com
· To Volunteer for a shift or team role: SEvolunteers@burningman.org
IMPORTANT SF DECOM SUBMISSION DEADLINES:
- SEPT 14th FIRE DEADLINE: Need fire art and fire performer safety info by now for fire safety plan.
- SEPT 22nd DEADLINE: Deadline for NON-fire art/theme camps/art cars/performers. We can’t guarantee placement after that, though we try.